The Institute of Leadership and Management has accredited the Entrepreneurial Operating System, provided by Bold Clarity, as a Development programme.
ILM is Europe’s premier organisation for business leadership development so by having our leadership courses accredited, Bold Clarity joins over 2,500 providers offering high quality, bespoke leadership and management training.
ILM accreditation is recognised and respected in 46 countries: the UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and the US, is part of City and Guilds and conducts thought leadership research.
Programmes accredited by ILM have proven success – 93% of employers say they have more capable managers and 90% of managers are better able to give feedback and motivate their teams after they complete an ILM qualification.
Institute of Leadership and Management benefits
Accreditation means each Bold Clarity client for the EOS programme will be registered with ILM and the leadership teams will receive:
- a years’ free studying membership of the ILM
- opportunities for networking and attending events
- access to CPD and a learning zone with 300 hours of blended learning and content for the whole ILM programme,
- access to a series of masterclasses
- a certificate at the end of the programme to show they have completed EOS
If you’d like to find out more about the programme, contact us to book a complimentary 90 minute meeting to explain EOS to your leadership team.